If you own a small, medium or even large business, you may wonder if you even need an SEO team. Well, here we offer you some insight into how an SEO team can work with your marketing team to best meet your customer’s need.
The purpose of SEO is to create a foundation throughout your website to help search engines see that your website, as opposed to the competition, has the most relevant and useful information that the user is looking for. When search engines find the most relevant website by searching through the sitemap, meta data, image tags, and more, they will list that website as the top search engine result. This is important because the website in position one on the first page of search results receives nearly 30% of all the click through traffic (source: www.infront.com).
With that being said, you may still wonder why you would need an SEO company if you have an in-house marketing team.
Your SEO Team and Marketing Team can Compliment Each Other
Content marketing is huge in today’s digital marketing landscape. When somebody types a phrase or keyword in a search box, they only want the most relevant information available. You can achieve this through a content marketing strategy with specific goals and KPI’s (key performance indicators). Great content allows you to create engaging landing pages, tell stories about your products or services (did you know that people LOVE stories) and channel conversions throughout your website.
However, if the fundamental SEO elements are ignored, then your content will never work as hard for you as it could be. This is why it is crucial to have a professional SEO team working with your marketing teams.
Effective Communication is Key
Communication between your SEO team and Marketing team should be frequent and effective. Weekly meeting are a great way to foster a great relationship between the two teams and ensure that both are aware of each other’s goals and that they are complimenting each other’s work. Teleconferences and video calls are great ways to keep in contact to discuss goals and expectations.
These are some of the ways that you SEO team and marketing team can work together to make sure that the time and effort you are investing is growing to its full potential. Most SEO companies will provide monthly reports. Don’t be afraid to ask you SEO team for specific metrics you are interested in knowing. After all, it’s your business and it should be working for you.
Have any questions?
Feel free to chat with us below or contact our team. We are happy to answer any questions and help you decide if an SEO team is right for you.
With user trends pointing more towards the truth that consumers turn to the Internet when making purchasing decisions, it only raises the importance of online reviews. When people search for your business, they are also able to see your business’s reputation through reviews.
What are the benefits?
The content of these reviews is just as significant to consumers as it is to search engines. Customers can get a good idea of the success of your company. Search engines can also evaluate the positive and negative reviews of your business and rank your business accordingly in search results. Here are a few things to remember when it comes to online reviews:
1. Good reviews equal higher rankings– Yes you heard that right. A lot of good reviews can actually increase your local rankings in search engines. At the moment, Google displays top three local businesses in Google places when you type in a search query and a determining factor in this is, you guessed it, customer reviews.
2. Get more clicks – Google and other search engines like to see a sufficient amount of reviews. This information also gives users a more truthful perspective of your business. Furthermore, if a listing has great reviews, a person is more enticed to click on it.
3. Beat out the competition – Your competitors have likely also figured out the importance of customer reviews. If you have better reviews than your competitors, customers are more likely to work with you versus the competitor. In a sense, good reviews are like a credibility score that helps potential customers know that your business is the better choice.
With all this information, do you get the sudden feeling that your reviews could use some work or maybe you need to generate more reviews?
Did you know that for Google to show the review stars next to your listing, you must have at least four reviews? These are important because they not only encourage users to click on your listing but they also improve your rankings. Here are our tips when it comes to asking customers for reviews:
• You can always add a landing page to your website and have customers go there and place reviews.
• Use social channels like Facebook and Twitter to ask for reviews. But don’t overdue it and stop being social on your social platform.
• Email your customers with links to your online review profiles, such as Google +. This makes it easy for customers to review your business.
• Ask your customers while you have them at your business. This could be accomplished by handing them your business card with information on how to review. You can also place review information on receipts and remind them as they leave. Or simply ask them as they are paying their bill.
Reviews aren’t something you could gain overnight. Good reviews begin with you and your business. As a business owner, you have to concentrate on implementing the best customer service so that customers are genuinely inclined to leave a review. Now that you have a better understanding about online reviews, get started on your own plan to improve your online reputation. For more information on local SEO, visit our blog. Or if you are ready to get started on search engine optimization for your website, contact us today and find out how we could help you grow your business today!
A few weeks ago we posted a blog post relating to the science behind color psychology and how different colors affect the viewer. In that post
, we explained the different emotions that certain colors bring to mind to the viewers and how that relates to your website. Following that similar idea, we would like to go over color schemes. These are particularly important when designing your brand new website. If you are in the process of creating your website, listen up as we give you information on how color schemes work.
So you looked at our previous post about color theory and decide that blue is your color. What more could you ask for? Going back to our previous post, blue signifies trust and loyalty. When designing a website you have to consider that perhaps blue will not be your only color. You need to look at which color or colors complement your chosen hue. Here are 3 commonly used color scheme structures. Note: referencing a color wheel may help visualize the following color schemes:
- Triadic Color Scheme: What this means is that your website color scheme is composed of 3 colors on separate ends of the color spectrum. If you look at the color wheel and draw an equilateral triangle in the middle, you will find that the 3 colors that the triangle touches create a triad. This is your triad color scheme.
- Split Complimentary Scheme: In this color scheme you would once again take a color wheel and select two colors opposite on the color wheel (such as orange and blue). Then take the analogous hues (colors directly next to each other) from these two colors. Now you have a Compound or Split complementary color scheme with these 4 hues.
- Analogous Color Scheme: This color scheme has one primary color. Select one color and the adjacent colors on the color wheel will create your analogous color scheme. Analogous colors create a sense of harmony since these colors are all from a similar color family.
If you would like to play around with different color schemes, reference Paletton. This is a free website that allows you to work with our previously mentioned color schemes. So go ahead and create your favorite website color schemes.
Are you wondering what SEO services are all about and why you need them for your business? Check out our blog and all of the tips on how you can make SEO work for your business.
Tip #1: Hard copy directories are a thing of the past
According to a study by searchenginewatch.com, 75% of people using a search engine to find local services use Google’s search engine. This is an interesting statistic given that nearly everybody used to check out the Yellow Pages when looking up a service. When looking at an article from Business 2 Community, 59% of consumers use Google every month to find a reputable, local business.
When nearly 36% of users are clicking on the website listed in the first position of search engine results, it is important to have your business listed at the top. Do you know how your website shows up when potential customers are searching for your services?
Revive Media Services’ team of SEO Specialists can show you how your website is performing today
Our SEO Specialists can analyze how your website is performing and provide actionable suggestions and services to help your website rise to the top.
Please select a valid form
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!